THE CONNECTICUT SOCIETY OF THE
SONS OF THE AMERICAN REVOLUTION
Founded April 2, 1889, our purpose is to keep alive the memory of
men and women who fought or gave service for Independence in the American Revolutionary War.

Home » Museum » Shaw Mansion

Shaw Mansion

shaw_mansion.jpg


Description:


The Mansion, built by Capt. Nathaniel Shaw with the help of French settlers, was completed in 1758. The mansion was Connecticut's naval war office used during the Revolutionary War.

It features changing exhibits and special events.


Address:

11 Blinman St
New London, CT 06320


Fee:

Adults $5
Seniors $4
Children $3 (under 12) $2


Owned by:

The New London County Historical Society