Black Rock Fort is located in New Haven, CT.
Fort Hale is situated upon an insulated rock, two miles from the end of Long Wharf, New Haven. It was named in honor of Captain Nathan Hale, on of the early Revolutionary martyrs. The Americans has a battery of three guns upon this point, which greatly annoyed the enemy when landing.
These facilities played roles in the American Revolution, the War of 1812 and the Civil War.
36 Woodward Ave
New Haven, CT 06512
Open daily, 10:00am
For more information click here